Friday, January 15, 2010

Gearing up

I think I'm going to break my rule of no movies on school nights for the first week of school. My boyfriend and I are still working on the list of things he wants to see before heading off to the wonderful world of Russia (which conceivably has iffy cinema availability). However, I'm also going to try to work around that time constraint and stay on top of things. To that end, I will put fifty dollars on my print card and schedule an afternoon on the school's computer lab. I _really_ don't want to routinely miss the first five minutes of class trying to print out the lecture notes. There's always a mad rush, and I always end up losing a couple of print-outs by the time I start the review for exams.

I made it through my entire e-mail inbox too! I'm mostly caught up, but I get this knee-jerk reaction now when I come across the one or two items I've been putting off for months. They've been lying in wait for this day, I swear they have.

No comments: