Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I'm on call today! I plan to get a lot of cleaning done. Due to the weather's decision to festively glaze every surface with ice, I won't be going anywhere (unless I get called in, of course). I got Christmas dinner though--my dad decided we were going to have roast, so I went home yesterday and helped prepare it (and eat it). Traditionally we have Yorkshire Beef on Christmas Eve. Yorkshire beef is essentially sloppy joe covered with eggy custard and cheese. It is delicious. But prime roast is better.

I got most of my grades back. Still waiting for Pathology (not expecting anything stellar, just hoping to pass). It seems that I got a low B in each class. Wait...I got an AB in Epidemiology. It doesn't surprise me terribly, but I had hoped that the ancillary work in some of the classes would have compensated a bit more for the exams. Or vice versa.

But next semester...! I shall OWN parasitology! And clin path! Well, maybe not clin path. At least not "own", per se. More...borrow on a month-per-month basis?

But today: Christmas songs on the radio and exhaustive cleaning! And maybe a trip to the clinic.

No comments: