Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whoops, that was an exam

Fortunately it was a small exam. I really need to figure out how to remember drugs better, though. The same thing happened last year. I learned the concepts of drug therapy, and then ran out of time and just sort of glissed over the drugs. I wouldn't treat bacteriology this way! I just need to find a way to anthropomorphize ketamine, that's all. That way, when I am confronted with a table to fill out of five different drugs, I will remember which one is which, instead of staring at it dumbly, feeling all the information I knew running out the back of my head.

2 comments:

Life in vet school said...

So weird -- I have the totally opposite problem. We're doing anesthetic drugs in Pharm right now too, and I think they make total sense and are interesting and I love them. But Parasitology? Who causes diarrhea vs bloody stools vs anemia? Forget it! Big whirlwind of muddled information!

Ceres said...

I'm always worried that it's just that I'm too lazy to study enough...or too tired to remember anything.

In parasitology, EVERYTHING causes anemia.