Friday, April 19, 2013

The best vet school application essay

Courtesy of some smart folks at the student doctor forums.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/archive/index.php/t-529897.html

"When I was five, I treated a wild squirrel's broken leg with creative use of grape popsicle sticks and barbie clothes; I also cured his rabies. Then when I was ten I raised a litter of bear cubs; they still live in my backyard and their names are Larry, Moe, and Curly. Of course, I realised that strictly animal experience was not enough and, at the age of 15, I started volunteering at an emergency clinic, while working full time at a mixed animal practice and doing relief work with zoo vets on weekends. As each animal was cured, I sobbed profusely with an abundance of soaring joy."


And so on. 

No comments: