Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Whooa-ee--oo!--agh--ummm (interpretive sounds of the last two days)

Only a couple more to go! I accomplished a perfect score on the Developmental anatomy exam, which was quickly overshadowed by what appeared to be my brain's decision to forget everything I ever knew about histology. So I did what any sane person would do and had a panic attack, made chocolate cake, and then spent the rest of the night studying. And I think I did okay. In histo I tend to get answers wrong if I don't know them for sure, but that seemed to be a much smaller portion of the exam than stuff I did know. So, yay.

Today is a study day. Physiology. The bus to school never did show up, so I had to take an alternative bus route to get within walking distance (actually, I probably could have walked in the amount of time I spent waiting for the darn thing, but that would have defeated the point of public transportation, no?). And now it's high time to study.

No comments: