Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dance!

So, the vet students got completely left out of this year's malpractice ball, since snooty med and law students figured we weren't professional enough to merit more than a handful of tickets to the annual dance...as a result, the vet students banded together to have their own dance, which is tonight.

I've never actually been to a non-ballroom student org dance before, so I keep worrying that they won't have danceable music. I wouldn't know what to do at a dance if there was no dancing. By which I mean hustle, waltz, and cha-cha (all other types negotiable but not necessary). It will be interesting... Not least because most of the students are going to be stressing to some degree or other about upcoming finals. Eek! One week! Not enough time to cram! I was only a moderately decent student today, but I figure I get points for going to the vet school at 7:30 am on a Saturday to hunch over a cadaver for three or four hours. This afternoon slunk away on me though--after talking with a couple people, having lunch, and reading a bit, it was suddenly well into the evening.

No comments: